July 6th, 2006
productive day, for sure.
( Go to shuffle on itunes and take the top twenty artists (no matter how embarassing) and find pictures of them. Then, let people try to identify the artists.Collapse )
( now some online thingies.Collapse )
out later into boston to meet up with karina. tomorrow is the last day i'm actually around before i leave for maine for three weeks. if you really want to see me, i'd suggest seeing me.
Current Music: Huge Wonder -Redd Kross
June 27th, 2006
|12:40 am - huh.|
apparently now the sober kid at seedy mission hill parties can get a prison style tattoo, too!
and thats my heel on the left so right side up is upside down.
Current Music: Faith Healer -Redd Kross
June 10th, 2006
i'm avoiding my extended family right now. ugh, they get so loud when they're drunk.
( woopCollapse )
June 6th, 2006
|09:40 pm - hahaha|
|Your Famous Last Words Will Be:|
"Goodbye. I am leaving because I am bored."
Current Music: 52 Girls -The B-52's
May 31st, 2006
this is my new favorite picture:
Current Music: Pet Eunuch -Clinic
May 24th, 2006
|03:49 pm - from sarah|
1. Would you rather have sex with someone with an invisible penis, or a penis that turned green and burst out of its clothes like the hulk whenever it was aroused?
does invisible mean non-existent or it's just not visible? i guess i'd prefer invisible, although that might get confusing.
2. If you had to eliminate one kind of animal in the world, what would it be?
3. What classes are you taking next year?
ideally honors pre-calc, conceptual physics, english 2, independent psycology, latin 3, ap photo, and acting & directing. in the spring psych will be replaced with ethics.
4. Who do you hate the most at our school?
gosh, uhhh. i guess lyd paine? and i don't even really hate her that much, she's just really irritating. i'm not sure i actually hate anyone at nobles.
EDIT actually, i really hate ryan mcguire. with an incredible passion. i don't know how i could forget him. i think it's because i don't even consider him an actual human being. sheesh, what an ignorant douche.
5. When would you go if you had a time machine?
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions... (they might be personal)
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Current Music: Police Sweater Blood Vow -The Fiery Furnaces
You're a Tyrannosaurus Rex!
You can't stop talking about the "good old days" of the past. While
you remember everything being so much better and more glorious back then, you've
got to realize that times have changed! It's time to move on, time to bring in
the new technology and advancements! Still, there is some charm to your olden
out-dated ways. Children seem to love you, for example, as do some historians and
scientists. And you should really eat something... your bones are starting to
Take the Animal Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
this song is really quite phenomenal.
Current Music: Teach Me Sweetheart -The Fiery Furnaces
May 22nd, 2006
B A BAY
B E BEE
B I BICKY BY
B O BO
BICKY BY BO B U BU
BICKY BY BO BU.
i'm in the mood to watch some three stooges. i dunno.
May 16th, 2006
a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
or, in this case, to let sit dormant for four months.
May 11th, 2006